i didn't actually decide to not watch any horror this week, it just happened. maybe its because the walking dead was just SO GOOD and everything paled in comparison. maybe its because like every first week of november for the last 10 years i was a little jumpy. whatever it was, its over. tonight we're going to watch last night's the walking dead, and sometime later this week i'm going to start my new project. working my way through a director, film by film.
but just because i didn't watch any horror this week doesn't mean i was living a horror free life. in the past week i:
- i finished reading handling the undead by john ajvide lindqvist. it was pretty heavy and i'm still processing. i may write about it later this week.
- i found this interesting - laurie strode: combating the myth of misogyny
- also, final girl posted this today which i also found interesting. and its about one of the movies in my top five scariest movies of all fucking time, high tension.
- the walking dead was picked up for a second season.
- and i finally saw this trailer in the theater: