shana watched her very first horror movie when she was 10 years old. it was american werewolf in london and her mom covered her eyes during the sex scenes.
she started surviving horror to provide people with helpful hints for surviving meetings with zombies, serial killers and oni. (also because her horror movie rants & ramblings scare the crafty readers of her other blog.)
she promises she will never go up the stairs instead of out the front door.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 1 year 26 weeks ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 1 year 27 weeks ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 1 year 27 weeks ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 1 year 27 weeks ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 1 year 27 weeks ago
Tags in Surviving Horror Tagsblood and guts ick factor me movie review october review slasher stabby television vampires women in horror zombies
shampton industries udpate
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!