shana watched her very first horror movie when she was 10 years old. it was american werewolf in london and her mom covered her eyes during the sex scenes.
she started surviving horror to provide people with helpful hints for surviving meetings with zombies, serial killers and oni. (also because her horror movie rants & ramblings scare the crafty readers of her other blog.)
she promises she will never go up the stairs instead of out the front door.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 35 weeks 6 days ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 35 weeks 6 days ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 35 weeks 6 days ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 35 weeks 6 days ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 35 weeks 6 days ago
Tags in Surviving Horror Tagsblood and guts books ick factor me movie review october review slasher stabby television women in horror zombies
shampton industries udpate
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!